Hey Team Caffeine, here’s one to check out:
One of the world’s most respected food bloggers launches Menu for Hope again. By joining in you can help in a small way to help end hunger in the third world and win prizes at the same time.
After raising nearly $100,000 last year food blogger Pim Tchamuanvivit has again chosen to support the UN World Food Programme school lunch program in Lesotho.
How can you help?
All you need to do is buy a US$10 raffle ticket for prizes at First Giving or arrange for a prize to be donated and blog about it or ask the help of a friendly blogger to blog about it (I’m happy to help out). You can read more about offering prizes here. Logos to use are here.
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at Chez Pim or here.
2. Go to the donation site at First Giving and make a donation.
3. Each US$10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code.
For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for AP01 and 3 tickets for AP02. Please write 2xAP01, 3xAP02
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check out www.tomatom.com for more details of Australian prizes, We @ Melbourne Coffee Review have donated the following:
AP07: Coffee heaven and training
1 x Espresso Quest book by INSTAURATOR A$60. 1 x Entertainment Book (MELB) A$65. 6 x Cafe Workshop Tix (Cafe COACH) valued @ A$79 each worth a total of $474. 1 x Melbourne Coffee Review cap, limited edition PRICELESS.
Missing from pic but also included is one years PAID subscription to BeanScene Magazine valued @ A$40, which is about to re-launch into Australia, Jan 2009:
As well as a kilo of the best beans around town, valued @ A$40, which I’ll get fresh for the winner from one of Melbourne’s best roasters as soon as the prize is won!
So lets do it for the kids, lets really make a difference and try to grab this AMAZING prize valued at almost $700AU, because life is too short to not help those who need it….
Steve ‘The CaFFiend’ AGI